Promotion Health Care Chinese Menthol Pain Relieving Patch 30 Patches/Box Herbal Pain Patch for Lumbago Sciatica Rheumatism
Pain Relief Patch is a flexible pain relieving patch. Once applied, its ingredients penetrate the skin and are absorbed, thus stimulating blood circulation around the area of pain.
The product provides fast, long lasting pain relief and comfort for hours. It is not messy or greasy and will not stain your clothing.
Its thin design can be comfortably worn unnoticed underneath clothing.
Special design for office worker.
Size: 6.5*4.2 cm
Package: 6 pcs/bag;40 bags in one box
For relieving of minor aches & pains of muscles & joints associated with:*arthritis *simple backache*strains & sprains*stiff neck *sore shoulders*bruises*joint *rheumatism*bursitis*shoulder &neck
How to use:
1.wash your hands before applying the patch.
2.Clean and dry the affected area.
3.Bend the patch and detach the film to expose part of the adhesive side.
4.Apply the adhesive side directly to the skin in the affected area.
5.Remove plastic film by sliding the backward
6.Only apply 1 patch to the affected area, this can then be left in place for up to 8-12 hours.
7.Wash your hands after removing the patch.
8.If pain recurs 8-12 hours after applying the first patch, a second patch can be applied. Please remove the first patch before applying a new one.
Do not use:
* on wounds or damaged skin.
* if you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
* with a heating pad.
* when sweating (such as from exercise or heat)
* with, or at the same time as, other external application products.
Ask a doctor before use,
if you are allergic to external application products
When using this product:
* do not use otherwise than as directed.
* avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membaranes or rashes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
* conditions worsen.
* symptoms persists for more than 5 days.
* symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
* rash, itching or excessive skin irritati on develops.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor